Reuse the name and description of a term from a glossary to document metadata elements.
You have been assigned an Editor security role.
Before you begin
- Open the page of the metadata element.
- Click the Semantic Flow tab to define a link.
In the Type field,
select Definition or Usage from the drop-down list.
- If you complete this action from the source element, select Usage.
- If you complete this action from the target element, select Definition.
- From the List view, click the Classify button.
- Select an element.
In the object details page, the business name and description are now inherited from the term.