You can link a particular metadata element to another from the Semantic Flow tab.
Before you begin
- You have been assigned an Editor security role.
- You have defined a semantic mapping between the source and target models.
- Open the page of the metadata element.
- Click the Semantic Flow tab to define a link.
In the Type field,
select Definition or Usage from the drop-down list.
- If you complete this action from the source element, select Usage.
- If you complete this action from the target element, select Definition.
- From the List view, click the Map button to create a semantic link between this model and another one.
- Select the model from the drop-down list.
- Select an element in the previously selected model.
- Click OK.