As an administrator, define a system default presentation using a dashboard to customize the Overview tab related to an object type and assign it to a user group.
For example, you can customize the Overview tab of term objects for the Data Stewards group.
Before you begin
- Open the overview you want to customize.
- In the tab bar, click the More actions menu in the top right corner.
Click Presentation and
select a presentation from the list.
Presentation type Description System Default presentations that administrators have predefined. Personal Default presentations you have predefined.
- Click Customize.
- If necessary, edit the dashboard.
- Click SAVE AS in the top right corner.
- Enter a name and description.
- Select the System radio button to define this presentation as the default one for the overview of this object type.
- Select one or more users or groups to assign them this presentation by default.
- Click OK and refresh the page for the changes to take effect.
- Open another overview of the same object type to verify that the new presentation was applied successfully.
- Go to to see the list of the system default presentations.