About this task
You can edit any user's detail or assign him/her different roles according to the enterprise business needs and defined responsibilities.
Prerequisite(s): You have accessed Talend DQ Portal as an administrator.
To edit the detail of an existing user, do the following:
On the toolbar, click the icon and select Users
- From the Users list, select the user you want to edit. The details of the selected user are displayed in the Details panel to the right.
Modify the user ID and name in the corresponding fields as required.
If you want to change the password, click Change Password to enable the Password field and then enter the new password as required.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Roles to access the role list and change role assignment. For more information, see How to assign one or more roles to a user
- Click the save icon in the upper right corner of the Details panel. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click OK to close the message.