About this task
In Talend DQ Portal, you can create different types of data sets such as query data sets, script data sets, file data sets or QBE data sets. Using data sets, you can read data from different data sources and create Cockpit documents.
Prerequisite(s): You have accessed Talend DQ Portal as an administrator.
- On the toolbar of the administrator page, click and select Data set to open the corresponding page.
- Click the Add icon at the top of the DataSets List.
In the Detail tab, fill
in the details of the data set.
- In the Type tab, select the type of the data set from the DataSet Type list.
- Set the data set properties according to the type of the data set being created.
- Click the icon to save the data set.
The data set is saved and appears in the DataSet List.
For more information, download the SpagoBI quick start guide from SpagoBI Documentation at http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=204 or check http://wiki.spagobi.org/xwiki/bin/view/spagobi_server/.