Talend SAP RFC Server receives SAP IDocs or SAP BW Data Source objects from the SAP server and makes them available for processing by the tSAPIDocReceiver component or the tSAPDataSourceReceiver component and other components in Talend Jobs.
This article mainly describes how to configure the SAP Server via the following several steps so that Talend SAP RFC Server can operate with it and receive SAP IDocs from it .
- Creating an RFC Destination
- Creating a Transactional RFC Port
- Defining a Logical System
- Creating a Partner Profile
- Testing the IDoc processing
For more information about how to install, configure, start and stop Talend SAP RFC Server, see the documentation on installing and configuring Talend SAP RFC Server.