Double-click the tSAPADSOInput component to open its
Basic settings view.
- In the SAP HANA database connection configuration related fields, specify the authentication information required to access your SAP HANA database.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the active Advanced Data Store Object whose data will be retrieved, ZAD_FIGL in this example.
Click the [...] button to open the schema dialog box and
define the schema by adding the columns whose data you want to retrieve. When
done, click OK to save the changes and close the dialog
In this example, nine columns are added, MANDT, GJAHR, BELNR, BLDAT, BSCHL, BSTAT, BUDAT, and HWAER of String type, and DMSHB of BigDecimal type.
You can use the SAP metadata wizard to create a connection to your SAP HANA database, save the connection in the Repository, retrieve the Advanced Data Store Object and its schema to be used, drag and drop the retrieved ADSO node onto the Job design workspace as a tSAPADSOInput component, and the SAP HANA connection fields, the ADSO name field, and the schema will be automatically filled. For more information, see the related description of centralizing SAP metadata. You can then change the schema to the Built-In mode and click the [...] button next to Edit schema to update the schema definition.
- Double-click the tFileOutputDelimited component to open its Basic settings view.
- In the File Name field, specify the path to the file in which retrieved data will be written, D:/tsapadsoinput_out.csv in this example.
- Select the Include Header check box to include the column names in the output file.