- Right-click the second tXMLMap, select Row > *New Output* (Main) from the contextual menu and click the first tLogRow. In the pop-up dialog box, enter DATA and then click OK. The second tXMLMap will be connected to the first tLogRow using a connection named DATA (Main order:1).
- Do the same to connect the second tXMLMap to the second tLogRow using a connection named FIELDS (Main order:2), and to the third tLogRow using a connection named OPTIONS (Main order:3).
Double-click the second tXMLMap to open its map editor.
In the main:row2 table on the left side,
right-click the node doc and select
Import From Repository from the
contextual menu. In the pop-up [Metadata]
dialog box, select Output_Schema in the
folder RFC_READ_TABLE and click OK to close the dialog box. The schema is added
to the XML tree.
- Drag and drop the node WA under the DATA element in the input table main:row2 on the left side into the DATA table on the right side.
- Do the same to drag and drop the nodes FIELDNAME, OFFSET, LENGTH, TYPE, and FIELDTEXT under the FIELDS element in the input table main:row2 on the left side into the FIELDS table on the right side, and drag and drop the node TEXT under the OPTIONS element in the input table main:row2 on the left side into the OPTIONS table on the right side.
- Right-click the item node under the DATA node and select As loop element from the contextual menu to set it as the loop element.
- Do the same to set the item nodes under the FIELDS and OPTIONS nodes as the loop element.
Click the set Loop Function button on the
upper-right corner in the DATA table to
configure the source loop.
Click the [+] button to add a row, and then click in the Xpath field and select the source loop row2.doc:/RFC_READ_TABLE/TABLES/DATA/item from the drop-down list. When done, click OK to close the dialog box.
- Do the same to set the source loop for the FIELDS and OPTIONS tables to row2.doc:/RFC_READ_TABLE/TABLES/FIELDS/item and row2.doc:/RFC_READ_TABLE/TABLES/OPTIONS/item respectively.
- Click OK to close the map editor.