Set up a parent Job to run the Jobs in parallel - 6.5
Data Integration Job Examples
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Design and Development > Designing Jobs
Create a new Job and add two tRunJob components on the design workspace, and label the
components to better reflect their roles.
In the Component view of the
first tRunJob component, click the [...] button next to the Job field and specify the Job it will run,
employees_testing in this example.
Configure the other tRunJob component to run
the other Job, employees_production.
On the Extra tab of the
Job view, select the Multi thread execution check box to activate the
Multi-thread Execution feature.