Retrieving the data from Amazon Aurora - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Aurora components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Aurora components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Amazon services (Integration) > Amazon Aurora components
Double-click tAmazonAuroraInput to open its
Basic settings view.
Select the Use an existing connection check
box and in the Component List that appears,
select the connection component you have configured.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema and in the pop-up window define the
schema by adding three columns: id of Integer
type, and name and city of String type. The data structure is same as the structure
you have defined for tFixedFlowInput.
In the Table Name field, enter or browse to
the table into which you write the data. In this example, it is TalendUser.
Click the Guess Query button to generate the
query. The Query field will be filled with the
automatically generated query.
Double-click tLogRow to open its Basic settings view.
In the Mode area, select Table (print values in cells of a table) for better
readability of the result.