Entering the elements for your new structure - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
the Data Mapper view, expand the Hierarchical Mapper node and the Structures node, and then open the JSON_structure structure you created
In the JSON_structure, right-click to add a
new element, click New element and name the new
Follow the same steps to create a new element called people under the Root
element, a person element under people, and four new elements under the person element: firstname, lastname,
address and city.
For the person element, change the
Occurs Max value to -1 (unlimited).
Press Ctrl + S to save your changes.