Double-click tLibraryLoad to open its
- Click the [...] button and browse to the mydistance.jar file.
- Click Windows>Show view... to open the Modules view.
- In the Modules view, click and in the open dialog box, browse to the user-defined mydistance.jar file created for this Job.
The user-defined .jar file is imported and listed in the Modules view.You will get an error message if you try to run the Job without installing the external user-defined .jar file.
Double-click tRecordMatching to open its
- In the Key Definition table of this view, click the name row in the Matching Type column and select custom... from the drop-down list.
- In the Custom Matcher of this name row, type in the path pointing to MyDistance.class in the mydistance.jar file. In this example, this path is org.talend.mydistance.MyDistance.
- Click the Advanced settings tab to open the corresponding view and make sure to select the Simple VSR algorithm.