Configuring the decryption operation - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Data privacy components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Data privacy components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Data privacy components
Double-click the tDataDecrypt component to open its basic settings.
Click Sync columns to
retrieve the schema from the previous component.
Propagate changes when prompted.
In the Password field,
enter the password used to encrypt the cryptographic file during the data
In the Cryptographic file
path, enter the path to the cryptographic file used to encrypt
the input data.
In the Decryption table,
select the check boxes corresponding to the columns you want to decrypt.