Setting up the input component - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Data privacy components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Data privacy components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Data privacy components
Double-click tFixedFlowInput to open its
Basic settings view in the
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and use the [+] button in the
dialog box to add a column of String type.
Click OK in the dialog box and accept to propagate the
changes when prompted.
In the Number of rows field, enter
In the Mode area, select the Use Inline
Content(delimited file) option.
In the Content table, enter the data you want to