Double-click the tDataStewardshipTaskOutput component to open its Basic settings view.
In the URL field, enter the address of the application suffixed with /data-stewardship/, for example http://localhost:19999/data-stewardship/.
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship, use one of the following addresses to access the application:
- https://tds.us.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the US data center.
- https://tds.eu.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the EU data center.
- https://tds.ap.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the Asia-Pacific data center.
Enter your login information in the Username and Password
To enter your password, click ... next to the field, enter your password between double quotes in the dialog box that opens and click OK.If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship and if:
- SSO is enabled, enter an access token in the field.
- SSO is not enabled, enter either an access token or your password in the field.
- Click Find a campaign to open a dialog box which lists the campaigns defined in Talend Data Stewardship and for which you are the owner or you have the access rights.
Click the column header to sort the list
alphabetically for text columns and chronologically for the date column. Select
the campaign in which to write the tasks, CRM
Data Deduplication and click OK.
The Label and Type fields are automatically filled in with the campaign metadata.The data model of the selected campaign is retrieved from the application and is read-only. Some columns are added by default including:
TDS_DUE_DATEwhich provides the task due date using the format:
YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss. The due date is automatically calculated according to the task resolution delay you define in the campaign, if any.
TDS_EXTERNAL_IDwhich you can use to provide the task identifier you define in the Job.
TDS_GIDwhich is used to group records in tasks. All source records that should be grouped in a single task must have the same
TDS_MASTERwhich indicates if the record is a master or a source record.
If no source is set as master for a given task, Talend Data Stewardship determines which attributes of matched records to use to create the master record according to the survivorship rules you define when creating the campaign.
You can click Edit Schema to display the schema, if needed.
The output schema of tDataStewardshipTaskOutput always uses the
Stringtype for all the columns regardless of the initial data types, except the ones generated by default.
- Select the Override enforcement of data model check box to load the new tasks even if their schema type does not match what has been defined in Talend Data Stewardship.
Set the metadata of the tasks you want to write in the Merging campaign as follows:
From the State list, select to write the tasks and assign them the New status.
From the Assignee list, select No Assignee to write the tasks in the campaign pending to be assigned to the campaign participants.
Do not change the by-default value in the Priority list.
If no priority level is selected, Medium is used by default.
In the Tag field, enter the
tag or tags you want to associate with the tasks, use a comma to separate
You can use the tag(s) to filter the tasks you want to load into the campaign.
- In the Comments table, enter a comment for one or more columns, if needed.
Click Advanced settings to open the corresponding view
and set the number of tasks you want to have in each commit in the
Max tasks per commit field.
There are no limits for the batch size in Talend Data Stewardship (on premises). However, do not exceed 200 tasks per commit in Talend Cloud Data Stewardship, otherwise the Job fails.