Configuring the mapping component - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
In the design workspace, double-click tMap to open its editor.
In the tMap editor, click
on top of the panel to the right to open the Add a new output table dialog box.
Enter a name for the table you want to create, row2
in this example.
Click OK to validate your changes and
close the dialog box.
In the table to the left, row1, select the first
three lines (Id, CustomerName and
CustomerAddress) and drop them to the table to the
In the Schema editor view situated in the
lower left corner of the tMap editor,
change the type of RegisterTime to String in the table to the right.
Click OK to save your changes and close