Double-click cSOAP to open
its Basic settings view in the Component tab.
- In the Address field, leave the default setting unchanged.
- In the Type list, select wsdlURL.
- In the WSDL File field, enter the URL of the wsdl file. You can also click the three-dot button to browse for it.
Click [...] next to Service
Configuration to open the service configuration wizard. The
WSDL field has been filled in with the selected WSDL
file. Click to show the available port in the Port
Name box. Select the
airportSoapport and click Finish to close the wizard. The Service Name and Port Name fields in the Basic settings view are filled in automatically.
- In the Dataformat list, select PAYLOAD.
Double-click cExchangePattern to open its Basic
settings view in the Component tab.
- In the Exchange Patterns list, select InOut to enable the request/reply message exchange mode.
Double-click cProcessor to
open its Basic settings view in the
In the Code box, enter the
StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder(); sb.append("<tns:getAirportInformationByISOCountryCodeResponse xmlns:tns=\"http://airportsoap.sopera.de\">"); sb.append("<tns:getAirportInformationByISOCountryCodeResult>This is a response</tns:getAirportInformationByISOCountryCodeResult>"); sb.append("</tns:getAirportInformationByISOCountryCodeResponse>"); exchange.getOut().setBody(sb.toString());As shown above, a string is built here and is used as a reply message of the route. It is in line with the message definition of the above wsdl file.
- Press Ctrl+S to save your Route.