Moving a file from one bucket to another bucket and renaming it - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > GS components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > GS components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > GS components
Double-click the second tGSCopy component
to open its Basic settings view in the
Select the Use an existing connection
check box and then select the connection you have configured earlier.
In the Source bucket name field, enter
the name of the bucket from which you want to move files, bighouse in this example.
In the Source object key field, enter the
key of the object to be moved, computer_01.txt in this example.
In the Target bucket name field, enter
the name of the bucket into which you want to move files, study_room in this example.
Select Move from the Action list. The specified source file computer_01.txt will be moved from the bucket
bighouse to study_room.
Select the Rename check box. In the
New name field, enter a new name for
the moved file. In this example, the new name is laptop.txt.
Leave other settings as they are.