Setting up the Job for data transmission with Marketo using REST API - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business applications > Marketo components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business applications > Marketo components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business applications > Marketo components
Add a tMarketoConnection component, two
tFixedFlowInput components, a
tMarketoOutput component, a tMarketoInput component, and a tLogRow component by typing their names on the
design workspace or dropping them from the Palette.
Make sure REST is selected from the
API Mode drop-down list on the Advanced
settings view of tMarketoOutput and
Connect the first tFixedFlowInput component to the tMarketoOutput component using a Row > Main connection.
In the pop-up dialog box, click Yes so
that the first tFixedFlowInput component
can get the schema from the target tMarketoOutput component.
Connect the second tFixedFlowInput component to the tMarketoInput component using a Row > Main
connection. In the pop-up dialog box, click No and the second tFixedFlowInput component will not get the schema from the
target tMarketoInput component.
Connect the tMarketoInput component to the tLogRow component using a Row > Main
Connect the tMarketoConnection component to the first
tFixedFlowInput component using a
Trigger > On Subjob Ok
Do the same to connect the first tFixedFlowInput component to the second tFixedFlowInput component.