Double-click tMDMInput to open the Basic settings view.
- In the Property Type list, select Built-In.
In the Schema list, select Built-In and click the ... button next to
Edit schema to open a dialog box and define the structure
of the staging data you want to read from the MDM server.
In this example, three columns are defined to fetch three elements from the Customer entity: account_number, lastname, and firstname.
- After you have defined the schema, click OK to close this dialog box, and then click Yes in the Propagate dialog box to propagate the schema changes to tLogRow.
- Keep the default Server 6.0 in the MDM version list and keep the default URL in the URL field.
- Enter the user name and password for accessing the MDM server.
- In the Entity field, enter between quotes the name of the business entity from which you want to query the staging data.
- In the Data Container field, enter between quotes the name of the data container that holds the staging data you want to read.
- Select Staging from the Type list.