Dropping and links the components - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > MOM components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > MOM components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > MOM components
From the Palette, drop the following
components one after another onto the design workspace: tFileList, tFileInputXML, tMomOutput,
tMomInput, and tLogRow.
Connect tFileList to tFileInputXML using a Row > Iterate link, and
connect tFileInputXML to tMomOutput using a Row > Main link to form the
first subJob. This subJob will read each XML file in a given folder and send
it to a MOM queue.
Connect tMomInput to tLogRow using a Row > Main link to form the
second subJob. This subJob will fetch the XML files from MOM queue and
display the file contents on the console.
Connect tFileInputXML to tMomInput using a Trigger > On Component Ok
connection to link the two subJobs.