Double-click the first tFileInputDelimited component to open its Component view.
In the File name/Stream field, enter the path or browse to the CSV file that describes the actors' IDs, names and their labels to be used in Neo4j.
The input CSV file used in this example reads as follows:
keanu,"Keanu Reeves",Actor laurence,"Laurence Fishburne",Actor carrieanne,"Carrie-Anne Moss",Actor
The double quotation marks on the actor names are not mandatory.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor, and define the input schema based on
the structure of the input file.
In this example, the columns are id, name and label, all of type String.
- Click OK to close this editor and accept the propagation of the schema to the next component.
- In the Field separator field, enter a comma (,) to replace the default semicolon (;).
Double-click the first tNeo4jBatchOutput component to open its
- Select the Use an existing connection check box to reuse the Neo4j database connection opened by the tNeo4jConnection component.
- Verify that the Shutdown after Job check box is clear.
- From the Field that contains the label list drop-down list, select the column that provides labels.
- In the Index name field, enter the name of the index to be created for the nodes.
- From Import identifier drop-down list, select the column that provides IDs.