Double-click tWaitForFile to open its
Basic settings view.
- In the Time (in seconds) between iterations field, enter the time interval in seconds between each two iterations. In this example, it is set to 5.
- In the Max. number of iterations (infinite loop if empty) field, enter the maximum number of iterations. In this example, it is set to 10.
- From the Then drop-down list, select continue loop to continue the iteration loop after the message is triggered.
- Press Ctrl+S to save the Job.
- Press F6 to execute the Job.
Create a text file continue.txt in the
When a text file is created, a message about file creation is displayed on the Run console. The iteration loop is ended until the number of iterations reaches ten, followed by another message showing the time the iteration loop is ended and the number of iterations executed.