Configuring the input component - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Palo components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Palo components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Palo components
Double-click tRowGenerator to open its
On the upper part of the editor, click the plus button to add one column
and rename it as random_date in the Column column.
In the newly added row, select Date in the Type column and getRandomDate in the Functions column.
In the Function parameters view on the
lower part of this editor, type in the new minimum date and maximum date
values in the Value column. In this
example, the minimum is 2010-01-01, the maximum is
Click OK to validate your modifications
and close the editor.
On the dialog box that pops up, click OK
to propagate your changes.