- Drop tPaloDatabase from the component Palette onto the design workspace.
Double-click the tPaloDatabase component to
open its Component view.
- In the Host name field, type in the host name or the IP address of the host server, localhost for this example.
- In the Server Port field, type in the listening port number of the Palo server. In this scenario, it is 7777.
- In the Username field and the Password field, type in the authentication information. In this example, both of them are admin.
- In the Database field, type in the database name in which you want to create the cube, talenddatabase in this example.
- In the Action on database field, select the action to be performed. In this scenario, select Create database as the database to be created does not exist.
- Press F6 to run the Job.
A new database is created on the given Palo server.