Writing the aggregated data - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Pig components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Pig components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Pig components
Double-click tPigStoreResult to open its
If this component does not have the same schema of the preceding component, a warning
icon appears. In this case, click the Sync
columns button to retrieve the schema from the
preceding one and once done, the warning icon disappears.
In the Result folder URI field, enter the path in HDFS
pointing to the location you want to write the result in.
Select the Remove result directory if exists check
From the Store function list, select PigStorage.
In the Field separator field, enter the separator you want to
use. In this scenario, enter a comma (,).