Defining the properties of tHMap - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business applications > SAP components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business applications > SAP components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business applications > SAP components
Select the tHMap component to define its
Click the Sync columns button to synchronise the
schema between the different components of your Job.
Click the [...] button next to the Open Map Editor field to create a new map.
In the tHMap Structure Generate/Select dialog
box that opens, select Select an existing hierarchical mapper
structure for the input structure, and then click Next.
Select the IDoc structure that you imported earlier, and then click Next and then Finish.
Do the same for the output structure, again selecting the IDoc structure that you
imported earlier, and then click Next and then
In the Mapping perspective that opens, in the
Data Mapper view, expand Hierarchical Mapper, Maps,
Jobs and then idoc_job, and then right-click the tHMap_1 map and select Properties
in the contextual menu.
Click the [...] button next to the Output Representation field, select XML in the dialog box that opens, click OK, and then click OK again to
close the Properties dialog box.
In the map, drag the root element from the Input
(Flat) side to its corresponding root element on the Output (XML) side to create a simple map in which the
input file will be transformed into an XML file on output.
Press Ctrl+S to save your changes to the
Switch back to the
complete the settings for the tHMap component in
Set Read Input As to Single
Set Write Output As to String (single column).