Configuring the tSCPConnection component - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > SCP components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > SCP components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > SCP components
Double-click the tSCPConnection component
to open its Basic settings view.
Enter the host name or IP address of the SCP server and the port number in
the corresponding field.
Enter the user name used for connection in the Username field.
Select Password from the Authentication method drop-down list.
Click the [...] button next to the
Password text box, then in the pop-up
Enter a new password dialog box,
enter the password between double quotes and click OK to save the change.