- In the design workspace, select tFixedFlowInput, and click the Component tab to define the basic settings for tFixedFlowInput.
Click the [...] button next to Edit Schema to define the structure of the data
you want to use as input. In this scenario, the schema is made of one column
that holds an IP address.
- Click OK to close the dialog box, and accept propagating the changes when prompted by the system. The defined column is displayed in the Values panel of the Basic settings view.
In the Number of rows field, enter the
number of rows to be generated, and click in the Value cell and set the value for the IP address.
In the design workspace, select tAddLocationFromIP and click the Component tab to define the basic settings for tAddLocationFromIP.
- Click the Sync columns button to synchronize the schema with the input schema set with tFixedFlowInput.
Browse to the GeoIP.dat file to set its
path in the Database filepath field.
Ensure to download the latest version of the IP address lookup database file from the relevant site as indicated in the Basic settings view of tAddLocationFromIp.
- In the Input parameters panel, set your input parameters as needed. In this scenario, the input column is the ip column defined earlier that holds an IP address.
- In the Location type panel, set location type as needed. In this scenario, we want to display the country name.
- In the design workspace, select tLogRow and click the Component tab and define the basic settings for tLogRow as needed. In this scenario, we want to display values in cells of a table.