Double-click the tLoop component to
display its Basic settings view.
- Select For as the loop type. Type in 1, 2 1 in the From, To and Step fields respectively. Keep the Values are increasing check box selected.
Double-click the tFixedFlowInput
component to display its Basic settings
Select Built-In from the Schema drop-down list.
You can select Repository from the Schema drop-down list to fill in the relevant fields automatically if the relevant metadata has been stored in the Repository. For more information about Metadata, see the Talend Studio User Guide.
Click Edit schema to define the data
structure of the input flow. In this case, the input has one column:
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Fill in the Number of rows field to specify the entries to output, for example 1.
- Select the Use Single Table check box. In the Values table, assign a value to the Name field, e.g. Marx.
Double-click tHashOutput to display
its Basic settings view.
- Select Built-In from the Schema drop-down list and click Sync columns to retrieve the schema from the previous component. Select Keep all from the Keys management drop-down list and deselect the Append check box.