Configuring the tSortRow component - 7.2
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Misc components > tMemorizeRows
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Misc components > tMemorizeRows
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Misc components > tMemorizeRows
Double-click the tSortRow to open its Basic settings view on the Component tab.
In the Criteria table, click the [+] button to add one row.
In the Schema column column, select the data column
on which the sorting operation is based. In this example, select age as it is the ages that should be compared and counted.
In the sort num or alpha? column, select the type of
sorting operation to perform. In this example, select num, which means numerical, as age contains
In the Order asc or desc? column, select desc to display data on the console in descending order.