Once the task created and listed in the execution task list, you will be able to deploy, undeploy, start and stop it via the toolbar at the top of the ESB Conductor page.
You have full control over the execution of all tasks, as you have the possibility to:
- Deploy the Feature associated to the task into Talend Runtime with the Deploy button.
- Stop the Feature without uninstalling and undeploying it from Talend Runtime with the Stop button.
- Restart the stopped Feature with the Start button.
- Undeploy the Feature associated to the task from Talend Runtime with the Undeploy button.
- Modify the value of the context parameters of the task's Feature whether it is a route, a service or a generic OSGi Feature, or modify the value of the configuration parameters for your generic OSGi Feature using a configuration file.