Verifying the creation - 7.3
Azure Storage Blob
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Azure components > Azure Storage Blob components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Azure components > Azure Storage Blob components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Azure components > Azure Storage Blob components
Double-click tAzureStorageContainerExist to open its Component view.
the component whose connection details will be used to set up the Azure storage
connection. In this example, it is
In the Container name field, enter the
name of the container you need to check whether it exists.
Double-click tJava to
open its Component view.
In the Code field, enter
In the Outline panel,
which, by default, is found to the left side of the Component view, expand the tAzureStorageContainerExist node.
From the Outline panel, drop the
CONTAINER_EXSIT global variable into
the parentheses in the code in the Component view in order to make the code read: