Dropping and linking components - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
Drop the following components from the Palette to the design workspace: a tPrejob, a tPostjob, two
tFileDelete components, two tFileInputDelimited components, a tMap, three tFileOutputDelimited components, and a tBarChart.
Connect the tPrejob component to one
tFileDelete component using a Trigger > On Component
Ok connection, and connect the tPostjob component to the other tFileDelete component using the same type of connection.
Connect the first tFileInputDelimited to
the tMap component using a Row > Main
Connect the tMap component to the first
tFileOutputDelimited component using a
Row > Main connection, and name the connection Population.
Repeat the step above to connect the tMap
component to the other two tFileOutputDelimited components using Row > Main connections, and
name the connections Area and Density respectively.
Connect the section tFileInputDelimited
to the tBarChart component using a
Row > Main connection.
Connect the first tFileInputDelimited
component to the second tFileInputDelimited
component using a Trigger > On Subjob Ok connection.
Relabel the components to best describe their functionality.