If you apply the patch to a harvesting agent installation, you do not need to perform the steps 2, 4, 8 and 9.
Before you begin
- You have downloaded the patch on your machine. Refer to the email sent by Talend, including information for downloading a cumulative patch.
- You have downloaded the ModelBridgeList-yyyymmdd.xml file on your machine and renamed it with ModelBridgeList.xml, if necessary.
- Stop the application server.
- On Windows operating systems, stop the database server, if you are using the bundled PostgreSQL database.
- Back up your database instance.
- If necessary, back up your Talend Data Catalog installation folder.
Unzip the patch file in overwrite mode in the software
Check the structure of the patch file and the installation folder to ensure that you are correctly overwriting and replacing existing files with the new patch version.
- If necessary, copy the new ModelBridgeList.xml file into the <TDC_HOME>\TalendDataCatalog\conf folder.
- Restart the application server and, if necessary, the database server.
Open the application.
If the patch needs to update some database related files, the following dialog box displays:
- Enter the Administrator credentials then click Update Database.