This part directs the output flow to a MySQL table.
- Create the metadata describing the connection to the MySQL database. Expand the Repository view and double-click DemoMySQL (on the condition that you imported the Demo project properly) to open the metadata wizard. nodes in the
- On Step2 of the wizard, type in the relevant connection parameters. Check the validity of this connection by clicking on the Check button. Eventually, validate your changes, by clicking on Finish.
- Drop this metadata to the right of the design workspace, while maintaining the Ctrl key down to create automatically a tMysqlOutput component.
- Remove the tLogRow component from your Job.
Reconnect the out1 output flow from the
tMap to the new component
On the Basic Settings tab of the
- Type in LA_Orange_Clients in the Table field to name your target table which will get created on the fly.
- Select the Drop table if exists and create option or on the Action on table field.
- Click Edit Schema and click the Reset DB type button (DB button on the tool bar) in order to fill out automatically the DB type if need be.
- Run again the Job.
The target table should be automatically created and filled with data.