Adding and linking the components - 7.3
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Last publication date
create a new Standard Job and call it error_handling.
Click the point in the design workspace where you want to add the first
component, start typing tFixedFlowInput, and
then click the name of the component when it appears in the list proposed in
order to select it.
Do the same to add a tHMap component, a
tJavaRow component, and three tJava components as well.
Connect the tFixedFlowInput
component to the tHMap component using a link, then connect the tHMap
component to the tJavaRow component using a link and rename the link out. If you are asked
whether you want to get the schema of the target component, click Yes.
Connect the tFixedFlowInput component to the
first tJava component using an OnSubjobError trigger and to the second tJava component using an OnSubjobOk trigger, then connect the tHMap component to the third tJava component using a RunIf