Creating a new structure in the Mapping perspective - 7.3
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Last publication date
the Data Mapper view, expand the Hierarchical Mapper node, right-click Structures and then select New > Structure.
In the New Structure dialog box that opens,
select Create a new structure where you manually enter
elements, and then click Next.
Name your structure JSON_structure, and
then click Next.
In the Select Representation dialog box,
select JSON from the list of available
representations, and then click Next.
Select Don't select a sample document for
now, and then click Finish.