Talend Data Preparation is a self-service application that enables information workers to cut hours out of their work day by simplifying and expediting the laborious and time-consuming process of preparing data for analysis or other data-driven tasks.
Talend Data Preparation runs on top of the Talend Integration Platform and delivers enterprise-class capabilities together with connectivity to virtually any data source. It fosters collaboration between business people who know the data best and central organizations, like IT or Risk Management, that define the rules and policies for data accessibility and governance.
- Integration and cataloging.
- Data discovery and profiling.
- Cleansing, standardizing and shaping.
- Enriching and connecting datasets.
- Operationalizing Talend Data Preparation.