Double-click the first tDataStewardshipTaskInput component to open its Basic settings view.
In the URL field, enter the address of the application suffixed with /data-stewardship/, for example http://localhost:19999/data-stewardship/.
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship, use the URL for the corresponding data center to access the application, for example, https://tds.us.cloud.talend.com for the AWS US data center.
For the URLs of available data centers, see Talend Cloud regions and URLs.
Enter your login information in the Username and Password
To enter your password, click ... next to the field, enter your password between double quotes in the dialog box that opens and click OK.If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship and if:
- SSO is enabled, enter an access token in the field.
- SSO is not enabled, enter either an access token or your password in the field.
- Click Find a campaign to open a dialog box which lists the campaigns defined in Talend Data Stewardship and for which you are the owner or you have the access rights.
- Select the Override enforcement of data model check box to read the tasks even if their data model type does not match what has been defined in Talend Data Stewardship.
Click a column header to sort the list alphabetically for text
columns and chronologically for the date column. Select the campaign from which
to retrieve the tasks, Beta Candidates for the first
component, and click OK.
The Campaign and Type fields are automatically filled in with the campaign metadata.The schema of the selected campaign is retrieved from the application and is read-only. You can click Edit Schema to display it. A number of extra columns are added to the schema to give task metadata.
Filter the tasks you want to retrieve from the Beta Candidates campaign as follows:
From the State list, select to
retrieve the resolved tasks.
Note: You can filter the tasks by their states and retrieve only the new or resolved tasks, or the tasks in any of the validation states defined in the campaign workflow.
- From the Assignee list, select Any Assignee to retrieve the tasks assigned to any campaign participants.
- From the Priority list, select Any priority to retrieve the tasks tagged with any priority level.
- From the Choice list, select Yes to retrieve the tasks of the candidates who have been accepted for the beta testing program.
- From the State list, select to retrieve the resolved tasks.
In the Tag field, enter the
tag or tags you want to associate with the tasks, use a comma to separate
You can use the tag(s) to filter the tasks you want to retrieve.
- In the Query field, enter the query statement you want to use to refine the filter you defined in the component properties, if needed.
Click Advanced settings to
open the corresponding view and:
- Set the number of tasks you want to have in each batch in the Batch Size field.
- Keep the Consume tasks when they are read check box selected to retrieve the same tasks only once.
Double-click the other tDataStewardshipTaskInput components and follow
the same steps to decide what tasks to retrieve from the Product Catalog, CRM Data Deduplication and Duplicate customers campaigns.
With the Merging campaign CRM Data Deduplication, the Retrieve only golden record check box is selected by default as what should interest you are master records.