Double-click the tExasolBulkExec component to open its Basic settings view.
- Fill in the Host, Port, Schema, User and Password fields with your EXASolution database connection details.
- In the Table field, enter the name of the table into which the source data will be written. In this example, the target database table is named "employee" and it does not exist.
- Select Create table from the Action on table list to create the specified table.
- In the Source area, select Local file as the source for the input data, and then specify the file that contains the source data. In this example, it is "E:/employee.csv".
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the Schema dialog box and define the schema, which should be the same as that of the tFixedFlowInput component.
Then click OK to validate these changes and close the dialog box.
Click Advanced settings to open the Advanced settings view of the tExasolBulkExec component.
- In the Column Formats table, for the two numeric fields EmployeeID and MonthSalary, select the corresponding check boxes in the Has Thousand Delimiters column, and then define their format model strings in the corresponding fields of the Alternative Format column. In this example, "99G999" for EmployeeID and "99G999D99" for MonthSalary.
- Make sure that the Thousands Separator and Decimal Separator fields have values identical to those of the tFileOutputDelimited component and keep the default settings for the other options.