Double-click either of the two tHDFSInput
components to display its Basic settings
Since these two tHDFSInput components are used to read the same source data and are configured the same way. You need to configure both of them using the procedure explained in this section.
- Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
Click the [+] button three times to add
three rows and in the Column column, rename
them to id, name and salary,
- In the Type column of the salary row, select Double.
- Click OK to validate these changes and accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
- In the Folder/File field, browse to the sample data to be processed in the HDFS system.
- In the File type area, select Text file from the Type list.
- In the Field separator field, enter \t.