About this task
To do this, perform the following operations:
Double-click tHBaseInput to open its
- Select the Use an existing connection check box and then select the connection you have configured earlier. In this example, it is tHBaseConnection_1.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema to open the schema editor.
- Click the plus button three times to add three rows and rename them as id, name and age respectively in the Column column. This means that you extract these three columns from the HBase.
- Select the types for each of the three columns. In this example, Integer for id and age, String for name.
- Click OK to validate these changes and accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
- In the Table name field, type in the table from which you extract the columns of interest. In this scenario, the table is customer.
- In the Mapping table, the Column column has been already filled automatically since the schema was defined, so simply enter the name of every family in the Column family column, each corresponding to the column it contains.
Double-click tHBaseClose to open its
- In the Component List field, select the connection you need to close. In this example, this connection is tHBaseConnection_1.