About this task
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Drop tHBaseConnection, tFixedFlowInput, tHBaseOutput, tHBaseInput, tLogRow and tHBaseClose from Palette onto the Design workspace.
- Right-click tHBaseConnection to open its contextual menu and select the Trigger > On Subjob Ok link from this menu to connect this component to tFixedFlowInput.
- Do the same to create the OnSubjobOk link from tFixedFlowInput to tHBaseInput and then to tHBaseClose.
- Right-click tFixedFlowInput and select the Row > Main link to connect this component to tHBaseOutput.
- Do the same to create the Main link from tHBaseInput to tLogrow.
The components to be used in this scenario are all placed and linked. Then you need continue to configure them sucessively.