You can install additional Talend packages to extend the capabilities of your Talend Studio. You can either do it with an Internet connection or offline. If so, make sure the zip file is already on your computer.
Depending on the license or product you are using and your current installation status, such additional Talend packages may include:
- Required and optional third-party librariesNote: See Installing external modules for more information.
HelpNote: By default, pressing F1 on a component opens the relevant documentation on Talend Help Center. If you need offline help for components, you need to install this package and clear the Enable online help for components check box in the view.
- Language pack
- Talend Data Mapper packages
- Talend ESB packages
- Talend Metadata Bridge
- Select Additional Talend Packages wizard. from the menu to open the
Select the additional package or packages you want to install.
In the wizard, some packages are grouped by category. You can expand a category and select one or more individual packages, or directly select the category if you want to install all the packages under it.
Choose an option:
- Click Next, specify the download site or a local folder, and click Finish to proceed with the installation. Note: The Next button is available only if you have selected a single package.
- Click Finish to download and install the package(s).
- Click Next, specify the download site or a local folder, and click Finish to proceed with the installation.
- When prompted, restart your Talend Studio.