Configuring the components - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration)
Double-click tFileFetch to open its
Basic settings view.
Select the protocol you want to use from the list. Here, http is selected.
In the URI field, type in the URI where
the file to be fetched can be retrieved from. You can paste the URI directly
in your browser to view the data in the file.
In the Destination directory field,
browse to the folder where the fetched file is to be stored. In this
example, it is D:/Output.
In the Destination filename field, type
in a new name for the file if you want it to be changed. In this example,
If needed, select the Add header check
box and define one or more HTTP request headers as fetch conditions. For
example, to fetch the file only if it has been modified since 19:43:31 GMT,
October 29, 1994, fill in the Name and
Value fields with "If-Modified-Since"
and "Sat, 29 Oct 1994 19:43:31 GMT" respectively in the Headers table. For details about HTTP request
header definitions, see Header Field Definitions.
Double-click tFileInputDelimited to open
its Basic settings view.
In the File name field, type in the full
path to the fetched file which had been stored locally.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the Schema dialog box. In this example, add one column
output to store the data from the
Leave other settings as they are.