About this task
In this scenario, the cProcessor component is used only to enable the cSOAP component to function as a service producer. Therefore, it does not need any configuration.
Double-click the cSOAP
component to display its Basic settings
view in the Component tab.
- In the Address field, type in the service endpoint URL for the Web service to be provided, http://192.168.0.212:8001/service.endpoint in this example.
- From the Type from, select serviceClass to start the Web service from a Java class.
- In the Service Class field, specify the predefined bean class, CXFdemobean in this example.
- From the Dataformat list, select POJO as the serviceClass service data format.
- Press Ctrl+S to save your Route.