Configuring the tMomOutput component - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > MOM components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > MOM components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Messaging components (Integration) > MOM components
Double-click the tMomOutput component
to open its Basic settings view.
Select WebSphere MQ from the
MQ server list, and enter the host
name or IP address of the MQ server and the port number.
Enter the login authentication information in the Username and Password fields, and enter the channel name of the
transmission queue in the Channel
As we are handling file messages, select Text
Message from the Message Body
Click Sync columns to retrieve the
schema structure from the preceding component.
Fill in the queue manager and message queue details in the
corresponding fields, and leave the other settings as they are.