Copying data to MongoDB GridFS - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
Double-click tMongoDBGridFSPut to open its
Select the Use existing connection check box
and from the Connection list, select the
component in which the MongoDB connection to be used is defined.
In the Bucket field, enter the bucket to be
used to store files in GridFS. In this example, it is talend_channel/61.
In the Local folder field, enter the path, or
browse to the folder where the files to be uploaded to GridFS are stored. As
explained previously, it is a video file called custom_hadoop.mp4.
In the Files table, add one row by clicking
the [+] button and in the Filemask column, enter *.mp4
within the double quotation marks. This allows tMongoDBGridFSPut to copy all the files with the .mp4 extension from the local folder you have specified
to the bucket to be used in GridFS.
Leave the New name column empty, that is to
say, leave the double quotation marks in this column as is, so as to keep the
name of this video unchanged after being copied to GridFS.