Remove files from MongoDB GridFS - 7.3
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
Double-click tMongoDBGridFSDelete to open its
Select the Use existing connection check box
and from the Connection list, select the
component in which the MongoDB connection to be used is defined.
In the Bucket field, enter the bucket in
which the files to be deleted are stored. In this example, it is talend_channel/61.
From the Query type list, select the approach
you want to use to select the files to be deleted. In this example, select
Filename to use the filename attribute of each GridFS file for query.
In the Filename field, enter the name of the
file to be deleted.